Hard Reset LENOVO A388T
How to factory reset LENOVO A388T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A388T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A388T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A388T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A388T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO A388T will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down Volume Down and Power buttons until LENOVO logo pops up.
- Release the Power key and if Android Robot pops up release the Volume Down button.
- Now press Volume Up key to enter Recovery Mode.
- Here navigate navigate by using Volume buttons to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and confirm it wth the Power key.
- After that select "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Hard reset Lenovo A388t - video
Lenovo A378t hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.