How to factory reset LENOVO A3890? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A3890? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A3890? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A3890?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A3890. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO A3890 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When you LENOVO logo pops up release the Power key.
- Release the Volume Up button if you see Android picture.
- Then press the Power button and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode use Volume Down button to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Volume Up key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume Down key to scroll down and the Volume Up button to accept it.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up key.
Lenovo A3600D Hard Reset - video