How to factory reset LENOVO A390T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A390T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A390T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A390T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A390T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your LENOVO A390T will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- If you see LENOVO logo on the screen let go of the Power button.
- In the next step release the Volume Up key when Android picture pops up and press the Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume Down button to scroll down and the Volume Up key to accept it.
- Then select "yes" by using Volume Down key to navigate and the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Volume Up button.
Lenovo A3600D Hard Reset - video