How to factory reset LENOVO A398T+? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A398T+? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A398T+? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A398T+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A398T+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO A398T+ will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now keep holding on Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When LENOVO logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- If you see Android Robot on the screen release the Volume keys.
- Wait for a few seconds and you will be in Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again press the Power button to select "reboot system now".
Factory reset your Lenovo A398t - video