How to factory reset LENOVO A500? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A500? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A500? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A500. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A500 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- After that press and push Volume Down + Power key for a short while.
- Release all keys when Android Robot pops up.
- Now press the Volume Up key to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select "yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button to launch the process.
- Well done!
Hard reset Lenovo A388t - video