Hard Reset LENOVO A520
How to factory reset LENOVO A520? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A520? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A520? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A520?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A520. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A520 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6573 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then keep holding on Volume Up + Power key for a few moments.
- When LENOVO logo pops up release all buttons.
- Wait for a few seconds until the Recovery Mode menu shows up.
- In this menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Lenovo A520 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.