How to factory reset LENOVO A530? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A530? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A530? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A530?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A530. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO A530 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- If you see LENOVO logo let go of all keys.
- Now you will be in Recovery Mode. Here scroll down by using Volume buttons to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Power key once.
- In the next step choose "yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again you should select "reboot system now" and accept it with the Power button.
- That's everything.
Lenovo A520 Hard Reset - video