How to factory reset LENOVO A580? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A580? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A580? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A580?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A580. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO A580 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7227A core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down Volume Down + Power key for a few seconds.
- When LENOVO logo pops up release all buttons.
- If you see Android Robot press the Volume Up button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- If you see Recovery Mode choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard reset Lenovo A388t - video
Lenovo A850 Reset Eazy Hard Reset And PatternYoutube - video