Factory Mode LENOVO A580
How to enter factory mode on LENOVO A580? How to open factory mode in LENOVO A580? How to get access to factory mode in LENOVO A580? How to use factory mode on LENOVO A580?
If you would like test the hidden feature of LENOVO A580 you should enter Factory Mode. Here you can test the hardware features of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Help! This doesn't work
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- If you see a change on the screen release the Power button.
- When Factory Mode pops up let go of the Volume Up key.
- That's everything. You are in Factory Mode.
- In this mode use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.