Recovery Mode LENOVO A580
How to enter recovery mode in LENOVO A580? How to open recovery mode in LENOVO A580? How to boot recovery mode on LENOVO A580? How to use recovery mode in LENOVO A580? How to exit recovery mode in LENOVO A580?
The hidden mode of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
Help! This doesn't work
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When LENOVO logo shows up release all buttons.
- If you see Android Robot press the Volume Up button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Great! You must be in Recovery Mode.
- Here navigate by using Volume buttons and press the Power key to confirm your choice.