How to factory reset LENOVO A5800D? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A5800D? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A5800D? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A5800D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A5800D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO A5800D will be as new and your MediaTek MT6732 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down + Volume Up + Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release these keys when you see LENOVO logo on the screen.
- When Android Robot pops up press the Power button once.
- In this menu use Volume Down key to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- Now select "yes". Use Volume Down button to scroll down and the Volume Up key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" with the Volume Up button.
Lenovo A5800D Hard Reset (сброс настроек) - video