How to factory reset LENOVO A586? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A586? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A586? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A586?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A586. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO A586 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8810T core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power button for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- In the next step press and push Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds.
- When LENOVO logo pops up you should release all keys.
- Press the Power key once when Android Robot pops up.
- Here scroll down by using Volume Down key to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Volume Up button.
- After that choose "yes" by using Volume Down button to navigate and the Volume Up key to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up key.
Lenovo A5800D Hard Reset (сброс настроек) - video