Hard Reset LENOVO A60+
How to factory reset LENOVO A60+? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A60+? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A60+? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A60+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A60+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A60+ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6575 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up + Power for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the new blue menu appears on the screen
- Then use the Volume Down to highlight "Clear Flash", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Wait until the process completes.
- That's all! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work