Hard Reset LENOVO A60
How to factory reset LENOVO A60? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A60? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A60? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A60?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A60. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A60 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6573 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up + Power for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the new blue menu appears on the screen
- Then use the Volume Down to highlight "clear Flash", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Wait until the process completes.
- That's all! The hard reset has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.