How to factory reset LENOVO A600E? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A600E? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A600E? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A600E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A600E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO A600E will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when Android picture appears.
- Now wait for about 5 seconds until Recovery Mode pops up.
- Here navigate by using Volume keys to choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Power button to confirm it.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept that.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Lenovo A600E hard reset - video