How to factory reset LENOVO A6010 Plus? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A6010 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A6010 Plus? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A6010 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A6010 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO A6010 Plus will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn off the cell phone.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power key together for a short while.
- As soon as the Lenovo logo appears on the screen release the Power button.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the until the MMI menu shows up in front of you.
- From the following menu choose the Recovery option.
- After that, press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
BacBa - Hard Reset Lenovo A6010 - video