Hard Reset LENOVO A606
How to factory reset LENOVO A606? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A606? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A606? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A606?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A606. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO A606 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- Remove the battery and insert again into your phone.
- Press and hold two buttons Volume Up + Power simultaneously.
- Keep holding these buttons until you see Android Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume Down button to scroll and the Power button to confirm your choice.
- Browse to option "Yes-detele all user data", and select that with Power key.
- Reboot your phone by selecting the Reboot System Now
- Wait until your phone restart.