How to factory reset LENOVO A630E? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A630E? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A630E? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A630E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A630E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO A630E will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phoe by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons if you see Android picture.
- Now wait for a couple of seconds and Recovery Mode will be on the screen.
- In this mode select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down nad the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Lenovo A600E hard reset - video