How to factory reset LENOVO A630T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A630T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A630T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A630T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A630T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO A630T will be as new and your Media Tek MT6577 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if you see Android Robot.
- After that click Volume Up key to enter Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Power button once.
- After that select "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Lenovo A3600D Hard Reset - video