How to factory reset LENOVO A668T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A668T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A668T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A668T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A668T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO A668T will be as new and your Marvell PXA920H core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- When LENOVO logo shows up let go of the Power key.
- Release the Volume Up button when you see Android Robot.
- Then click the Power button to open the Recovery Mode.
- In the next step use Volume Down key to choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Volume Up button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" by using Volume Down button to navigate and the Volume Up key to confirm that.
- If you see Recovery Mode again select "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up button.
- Good job!
Lenovo A3600D Hard Reset - video