How to factory reset LENOVO A670T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A670T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A670T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A670T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A670T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO A670T will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now push Volume Down + Volume Up + Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- If LENOVO logo pops up release all buttons.
- Press the Power key if you see Android Robot.
- In this mode select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume Down key to scroll down and press the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume Down button to navigate and the Volume Up key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Volume Up button.
Lenovo A670T Hard Reset (сброс настроек) - video