How to factory reset LENOVO A678T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A678T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A678T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A678T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A678T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO A678T will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds.
- When you see LENOVO logo let go of all keys.
- Now press the Power button when Android Robot pops up.
- Here choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume Down button to navigate and press the Volume Up key to accept it.
- In the next step use Volume Down key to choose "yes" and press the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- If you see Recovery Mode select "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up key.
- Well done!
Lenovo A670T Hard Reset (сброс настроек) - video