Hard Reset LENOVO A680
How to factory reset LENOVO A680? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A680? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A680? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A680?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A680. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO A680 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When you see android logo with exclamation mark, remove your hand from buttons.
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press Power rocker for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power ke to select.
- In order tojhn restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.