Hard Reset LENOVO A6800
How to factory reset LENOVO A6800? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A6800? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A6800? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A6800?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A6800. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO A6800 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6732 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release these keys when Boot Mode appears.
- In this menu choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up key to scroll down and the Volume Down key to confirm that.
- When Android Robot pops up start pressing Volume Down + Power key and after a short while click Volume Up button once to enter Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume keys to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and confirm it by using the Power button.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end select "reboot system now" and confirm with the Power button.
LENOVO A7700 HARD RESET SOLUTION - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.