Hard Reset LENOVO A689
How to factory reset LENOVO A689? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A689? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A689? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A689?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A689. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your LENOVO A689 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards go to Main menu select the Reset Settings.
- In the next step confirm the reset proccess by choosing OK.
- Finally, enter the Security Code to confirm the whole operation. (The default one is 0000).
- Great job! Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset (LENOVO A689)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.