Hard Reset LENOVO A698T
How to factory reset LENOVO A698T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A698T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A698T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A698T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A698T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO A698T will be as new and your MediaTek MT6515 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the next step hold down Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- When LENOVO logo appears release all buttons.
- After that click the Power key once if you Android Robot on the screen.
- Here select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume Down keys to scroll down and the Volume Up button to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes". Use Volume Down button to navigate and the Volume Up key to confirm that.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Volume Up button.
Lenovo A670T Hard Reset (сброс настроек) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work