How to factory reset LENOVO A7-40? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A7-40? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A7-40? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A7-40?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A7-40. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO A7-40 will be as new and your MTK 8121 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should let go of held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Afterwards tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset is done.
Lenovo Tab 2 A7 10 Tablet Factory Data Reset - video
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 hard reset - video