Hard Reset LENOVO A710
How to factory reset LENOVO A710? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A710? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A710? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A710?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A710. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your LENOVO A710 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards go to Main menu select the Reset Settings.
- In the next step confirm the reset proccess by choosing OK.
- Finally, enter the Security Code to confirm the whole operation. (The default one is 0000).
- Well done! After a while your phone will be ready to use.