How to factory reset LENOVO A765E? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A765E? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A765E? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A765E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A765E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO A765E will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8625 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the phone.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- If you see LENOVO logo you should release the Power key.
- Let go of the Volume Up button when Android Robot pops up.
- Now press the Power key to open the Recovery Mode menu.
- Here select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume Down key to scroll down and the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" by using Volume Down button to scroll down and the Volume Up key to accept it.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Volume Up button.
- Well done!
Lenovo A3600D Hard Reset - video