How to factory reset LENOVO A768T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A768T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A768T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A768T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A768T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO A768T will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916v2 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by using the Power key.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When LENOVO logo pops up let go of the Power button and if you see Android Robot release the Volume Up key.
- Then click the Power button once to open the Recovery Mode menu.
- In Recovery Mode select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume Down button to navigate and the Volume Up key to accept it.
- Now select "yes" by using Volume Down key to scroll down and the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up key.
Lenovo A3600D Hard Reset - video