Hard Reset LENOVO A780
How to factory reset LENOVO A780? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A780? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A780? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A780?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A780. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO A780 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- When LENOVO logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release the Volume Down keys when Recovery Mode appears.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Power key once.
- In the next step select "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Lenovo A218t Hard Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.