How to factory reset LENOVO A788T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A788T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A788T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A788T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A788T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO A788T will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- If you see LENOVO logo release the Power button and when Android Robot pops up let go of the Volume Up key.
- Now click the Power key once to enter Recovery Mode.
- Here navigate by using the Volume Down key to choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes". Use Volume Down button to navigate and the Volume Up key to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up button.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a few seconds.
Lenovo A670T Hard Reset (сброс настроек) - video