How to factory reset LENOVO A798T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A798T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A798T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A798T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A798T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO A798T will be as new and your MediaTek MT6577 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- When LENOVO logo pops up let go of the Power key and if you see Android Robot release the Volume Up button.
- Now press the Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In the first step select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume Down key to scroll down and the Volume Up button to accept that.
- Then choose "yes". Use Volume Down button to navigate and the Volume Up key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" with the Volume Up button.
Lenovo A670T Hard Reset (сброс настроек) - video