Hard Reset LENOVO A820T
How to factory reset LENOVO A820T? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A820T? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A820T? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A820T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A820T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO A820T will be as new and your Mediatek MT6589 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- If you see LENOVO logo release the Power button.
- Then let go of the Volume Up key when Android Robot pops up.
- After that press Power button once and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- In this menu scroll down by using Volume Down button to choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Volume Up key once.
- Now select "yes" by using same buttons as before.
- If you see Recovery Mode choose "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up key.
Lenovo A670T Hard Reset (сброс настроек) - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.