Hard Reset LENOVO A890E
How to factory reset LENOVO A890E? How to wipe all data in LENOVO A890E? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO A890E? How to restore defaults in LENOVO A890E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO A890E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO A890E will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- When LENOVO logo pops up let go of the Power key and if you see Android Robot pops up release the Volume Up button.
- Now press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume Down key to scroll down and the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- Here scroll down by using Volume Down button to choose "yes" and press the Volume Up key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" with the Volume Up button.
- Well done!
Lenovo A670T Hard Reset (сброс настроек) - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.