Hard Reset LENOVO CN Yoga 3 8.0" LTE
How to factory reset LENOVO CN Yoga 3 8.0" LTE? How to wipe all data in LENOVO CN Yoga 3 8.0" LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO CN Yoga 3 8.0" LTE? How to restore defaults in LENOVO CN Yoga 3 8.0" LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO CN Yoga 3 8.0" LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO CN Yoga 3 8.0" LTE will be as new and your Snapdragon 210 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should let go of held keys whenyou see a menu on your screen.
- Then press Volume Up to select option "Recovery Mode", and press Volume Down button to confirm.
- When the Android Image appears on the screen hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
How to Factory Reset LENOVO Yoga 3 - Restore Andorid / Format - video
LENOVO Yoga 3 HARD RESET - Bypass Pattern / Erase Everything - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work