Hard Reset LENOVO IdeaPad A1107
How to factory reset LENOVO IdeaPad A1107? How to wipe all data in LENOVO IdeaPad A1107? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO IdeaPad A1107? How to restore defaults in LENOVO IdeaPad A1107?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO IdeaPad A1107. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LENOVO IdeaPad A1107 will be as new and your Cortex-A8 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off device.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You ought to release all buttons as soon as the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Then select "clear eMMC" by using the Volume Down to scroll and the Volume Up button to confirm.
- That's all! The master reset is done.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work