Hard Reset LENOVO IdeaPad K1
How to factory reset LENOVO IdeaPad K1? How to wipe all data in LENOVO IdeaPad K1? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO IdeaPad K1? How to restore defaults in LENOVO IdeaPad K1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO IdeaPad K1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 3.2 Honeycomb settings. As a result your LENOVO IdeaPad K1 will be as new and your NVIDIA TEGRA 2 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off device.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You ought to release all buttons as soon as the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Then select "clear eMMC" by using the Volume Down to scroll and the Volume Up button to confirm.
- That's all! The master reset is done.
Hard Reset (LENOVO IdeaPad K1)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.