Hard Reset LENOVO IdeaPad S2110 3G
How to factory reset LENOVO IdeaPad S2110 3G? How to wipe all data in LENOVO IdeaPad S2110 3G? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO IdeaPad S2110 3G? How to restore defaults in LENOVO IdeaPad S2110 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO IdeaPad S2110 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LENOVO IdeaPad S2110 3G will be as new and your MSM8960 Snapdragon core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, switch off the tablet by pressing the Power key.
- Then hold down Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-10 - reset Password and Pattern - video
Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-10 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.