How to factory reset LENOVO IdeaTab A2207A? How to wipe all data in LENOVO IdeaTab A2207A? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO IdeaTab A2207A? How to restore defaults in LENOVO IdeaTab A2207A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO IdeaTab A2207A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your LENOVO IdeaTab A2207A will be as new and your MediaTek MTK8377 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up release all keys.
- Then select "Recovery" by using Volume Up button to scroll down and the Volume Down key to accept it.
- Now press the Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down key to scroll down and the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- After that use Volume Down button to choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Volume Up key to accept it.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up button.
Hard reset Lenovo IdeaPad A3000 Tablet - video