Hard Reset LENOVO IdeaTab S6000
How to factory reset LENOVO IdeaTab S6000? How to wipe all data in LENOVO IdeaTab S6000? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO IdeaTab S6000? How to restore defaults in LENOVO IdeaTab S6000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO IdeaTab S6000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LENOVO IdeaTab S6000 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8125/8389 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all switch off the device by pressing the Power button.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You have to release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key once.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset Lenovo K910 Vibe Z - factory reset tutorial - video
Hard Reset LENOVO Tab 2 A7-10 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.