How to factory reset LENOVO K3 Note Music? How to wipe all data in LENOVO K3 Note Music? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO K3 Note Music? How to restore defaults in LENOVO K3 Note Music?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO K3 Note Music. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO K3 Note Music will be as new and your MediaTek MT6752 core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset LENOVO K3 Note - How to wipe data in LENOVO - video
Hard Reset LENOVO K3 Note - Remove Password in Chinese Recvoery - video
How to factory reset LENOVO K3 Note - Hard Reset in TWRP Recovery - video