How to factory reset LENOVO K3 Note? How to wipe all data in LENOVO K3 Note? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO K3 Note? How to restore defaults in LENOVO K3 Note?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO K3 Note. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LENOVO K3 Note will be as new and your MediaTek MT6752 core will run faster.
- First of all, switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Lenovo logo.
- In the next step choose English version of menu.
- Afterwards choose the "wipe user data" option.
- Then tap "fuse format data" and confirm the whole operation by tapping "Yes".
- When the Recovery menu appears again on the screen choose "Reboot" option.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset LENOVO K3 Note - How to wipe data in LENOVO - video
Hard Reset LENOVO K3 Note - Remove Password in Chinese Recvoery - video
How to factory reset LENOVO K3 Note - Hard Reset in TWRP Recovery - video
Lenovo A680 Hard Reset - video