How to factory reset LENOVO K3? How to wipe all data in LENOVO K3? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO K3? How to restore defaults in LENOVO K3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO K3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LENOVO K3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset LENOVO K3 Note - How to wipe data in LENOVO - video
Hard Reset LENOVO K3 Note - Remove Password in Chinese Recvoery - video