Factory Reset LENOVO K5 Pro
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LENOVO K5 Pro. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from LENOVO K5 Pro.
As a result your Android 8.1 Oreo will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 64000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 4050.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in LENOVO K5 Pro and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Turn on the screen and find settings app.
- Scroll down till you see Backup & reset and tap on it.
- Here choose Factory data reset
- You have the option to back up your data before the reset. Assuming no data needs to be backed up, uncheck the marker and tap on reset phone on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Erase Everything and wait a couple minutes.
- Once the device is finished removing all data it will reset and you will be greeted with a welcome screen.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.