How to Wipe Cache in LENOVO K5 Pro? How to Remove Temporary Cache Files in LENOVO K5 Pro? How to Format Cache in LENOVO K5 Pro?
Would you like to erase all of the temporary cache files? Take a look at the following instruction and remove the temporary cache files. Remember that, wiping the cache partition doesn't delete your personal files, unlike a master reset. Follow the tutorial and Wipe Cache Partition in few simple steps.
Check out how to easily wipe cache partition in LENOVO K5 Pro. This operation won't affect your personal files it will only remove temporary cache files. As a result you can refresh Android 8.1 Oreo system and optimize Qualcomm Snapdragon 636.
How to Wipe Cache in LENOVO K5 Pro?
- In the first step, you have to switch off your mobile by pushing the Power Button for a short while.
- Afterward, hold down Power Key + Volume Up simultaneously until the Bootloader Mode pops up.
- When the menu with Android Robot appears, let go of held keys.
- Now, you have to select Recovery Mode, use the Volume Buttons to scroll down and Power Button to confirm it.
- After that, hold down Power Button and press once the Volume Up key as soon as the No Command Robot pops up.
- You're in the Recovery Mode, in order to highlight the Wipe Cache Partition use the Volume Buttons and then Power Rocker to accept that.
- Wait until your mobile finishes wiping the cache partition.
- Finally, you can select the Reboot System Now by using the same keys as in the previous step to select and to accept.