Hard Reset LENOVO K6 Note
How to factory reset LENOVO K6 Note? How to wipe all data in LENOVO K6 Note? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO K6 Note? How to restore defaults in LENOVO K6 Note?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset LENOVO K6 Note. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LENOVO K6 Note will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset LENOVO K6 Note
- In order to turn off the device hold down the Power button for a short while.
- After that, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as you see the new menu on te screen release held keys.
- From the following screen choose "Recovery" by using the Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
If you want more tips and articles related with
LENOVO K6 Note subscribe to our notifications!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.