How to factory reset LENOVO K6? How to wipe all data in LENOVO K6? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO K6? How to restore defaults in LENOVO K6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO K6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LENOVO K6 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 core will run faster.
- The smartphone must be switched off, so hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the new menu on te screen
- Afterwards from the following screen choose "Recovery" by using the Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset in LENOVO K6 Note - Unlock Screen / Delete Data - video
LENOVO K6 Note Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Restore - video
LENOVO K6 Note HARD RESET / Format / Factory Reset - video