How to factory reset LENOVO K8 Note? How to wipe all data in LENOVO K8 Note? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO K8 Note? How to restore defaults in LENOVO K8 Note?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO K8 Note. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your LENOVO K8 Note will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X23 (MT6797D) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up + Power key for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode pops up release all keys.
- Now you should select "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm it.
- Press Power button and hold few seconds then tap once Volume Up button when you see Android Robot on the screen.
- In this menu use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- Here choose "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm it with the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Great! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
hard reset lenovo k8 note plus review with pattern unlock - video
Unlock Pattern Lenovo K8 Plus, HardReset Lenovo K8 Plus, Remove, Forget Pattern Lenovo K8 Plus - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on