How to factory reset LENOVO K8 Plus? How to wipe all data in LENOVO K8 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in LENOVO K8 Plus? How to restore defaults in LENOVO K8 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LENOVO K8 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your LENOVO K8 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P25 (MT6757CD) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You have to let go of all keys as soon as the Lenovo logo appears on the screen.
- In Bootloader menu select recovery from the list by Volume buttons and confirm the selection by Power button.
- Recovery logo pops up. To open normal recovery menu with options to select hold Power button and tap once Volume Up button.
- Then select by using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again accept option "reboot system now" using the Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the factory reset operation
Lenovo k8 plus hard reset - video
Unlock Pattern Lenovo K8 Plus, HardReset Lenovo K8 Plus, Remove, Forget Pattern Lenovo K8 Plus - video